Directory Update Form

How to update your office address and/or office phone number in the Penn State directory.

Are you are changing buildings? Moving your office just down the hall? Transferring into into the College of Agricultural Sciences? If so, then you'll want to make sure the information listed in the Penn State directory is updated. All you need to do is fill in the form below, and we'll do the rest. Thank you!

Directory Listing Options   Choose one