Updating your office address and/or phone number in the Penn State Directory is easy.

Are you are changing buildings? Moving your office just down the hall? Transferring into the College of Agricultural Sciences? If so, then you'll want to make sure the Penn State Directory reflects your most current information.

Submit a WorkLion inquiry to initiate the process:

  1. Go to the WorkLion portal.
  2. Click CONTACT US.
  3. Under SUBMIT AN INQUIRY, select "General Inquiry" from the first drop-down menu.
  4. In the INQUIRY DETAILS field, enter the following information:
  • your 9-digit Penn State ID number
  • your full name
  • your most recent office address: room number and building**
  • your most recent office phone number with area code
  • how you want your information to appear in the directory
    • "Do not print in directory."
    • "Print office address and phone information only."
    • "Print both office and home addresses and phone numbers."

**If your new address is not at University Park, indicate the location in place of the building (e.g., FREC or Adams County Extension or Farmhouse Biglerville or Ag Hill Sub Station).

Note that this process does not change your information displayed in the College or Extension website directories. Visit the College Directory how-to's to learn how to update your profile page and get a headshot. You may also submit a website support request in Workfront for assistance.

For further assistance, please contact HR Shared Services by visiting WorkLion.psu.edu or calling 814-865-1473.