Advisers and Campus Contacts

Ag Sciences advisers and contacts at Commonwealth campuses.

Working with the Director of Campus Enrollment and Retention, Jenneth Layaou,, each Penn State campus has a faculty member assigned as the College of Ag Sciences representative. Often, this faculty member also serves as the primary academic adviser. However, some campuses with larger enrollments in our college have several faculty serving as academic advisers. To find your assigned adviser, please contact your campus's representative below.

We also encourage you to create an advising team by making contact with academic program coordinators at University Park in addition to academic advisers at your campus. Academic program coordinators are faculty members who serve as the primary advising resource for each major. Communicating regularly with your advising team will help you stay on track with scheduling courses, meeting academic goals, and making the transition to University Park. If you have any questions, please contact Jenneth Layaou,


Find Advisers and Campus Representatives: