Agricultural Science Students at University Park

Students may request a temporary change of campus for one semester only (fall or spring) for academic or personal reasons (policy D5). Students requesting this change must document clear and compelling reasons why this request should be considered.

If the request is approved:

  • it is valid for one semester only
  • the student's location will automatically change back to their current campus at the end of one semester
  • the student will retain the same academic adviser while at the temporary location

To initiate a request for a temporary change of campus, the student should meet with their academic advisor to discuss the reason for the request. The student can then make a formal request on LionPATH. The request will be evaluated to determine if the temporary request is warranted. If the change is not approved, the student will be notified.

Any questions regarding change of campus can be directed to Jenneth Layaou.