Career & Internship Opportunities
- Exploring career options
- Connecting with employers
- Building a strong resume and cover letter
- Gaining research skills
- Mastering interview skills
- Translating skills to parallel what employers seek
- Navigate the job/internship search
- Obtaining feedback on graduate or professional school personal statements and resumes
- Transforming educational and work experiences to achieve goals
- Federal Jobs and Internship Information
For more information, please contact the Office for Undergraduate Education at 814-865-7521.
The Penn State Ag career fair, Ag Career Day, is an opportunity for students in the College of Agricultural Sciences to explore internship and career opportunities for your future.