Changes in distribution for pay periods already paid that charged federally sponsored projects, including grants using federal flow through funds, should be made within 30 days. If changes are requested past 30 days, the University requires a memo of explanation be submitted with the “Request for Salary Redistribution” form by the Principal Investigator.