Forward your PSU Email

If you are leaving the College and are removed from the College of Ag Sciences' Exchange server, these steps allow you to change where email sent to your is delivered. You can forward your mail to the default Penn State email servers ( or even to an outside Penn State address.

As a College of Ag Science's employee, you will receive an account on our Exchange server. To ensure that all your email sent to your (ex: from outside the College arrives in that mailbox, you need to go to Penn State's page and set the forwarding address to your College email address. For these steps, see Forwarding your Access Account to Exchange.

How To Forward to Penn State (or non-PSU Address)

  1. Go to the following website:
  2. Click Login.
  3. Enter your Penn State Access Account Userid.
  4. Enter your Access Account password.
  5. Click the Change your e-mail forwarding address link at the bottom of the center column.

    Note: Please review the Forwarding address information.
  6. If you are forwarding your E-mail to a Penn State server, in the Forwarding address field, enter your Penn State Access Account Userid followed by
    If you are forwarding your mail to a non Penn State address ... enter that E-mail address.
  7. Click Change.
  8. You should briefly see a message that says, "Your change is being processed."
  9. When you are returned to the Forwarding address screen, your new forwarding address will be displayed in the field.
  10. Click the Back button on your browser button to return to the Welcome page of WORK.PSU.EDU.
  11. Click Logout. Close the bowser window.

Note: You should never give out the "full" address. Only give out the "short" form of the email address ....