Access Outlook Web App
It allows you to read, respond, and create email messages, view your calendar, tasks, and other aspects of your Outlook.
Refer to our Using Outlook on the Web for more information on using OWA.
Login to Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Open your web browser (Example: Internet Explorer).
- In the Address bar type the following: http://email.ag.psu.edu/ and press Enter.
Note: The Outlook Web App logon window will appear.
- In the User name box, type your Username.
- Your Username is your College of Ag Sciences AG account Userid.
- In the Password box, type in your password (your College of Ag Sciences AG account password).
- Click Sign In or press Enter.
- Your Inbox and your email will now open in the web browser.
"Could not be logged on" error message
If you see this message, you should reenter the User name and password combination. Be sure that the Caps Lock key is not down. The User name is only the Penn State Access Account or UserID (ex: vcv1). Do NOT add the @psu.edu to the User name when logging in.