The Call Handler or auto-attendant that your office uses is managed by ENCS/Phone group at PSU.

You can submit a service request at the link below to have these changes completed.

Be sure to include:

  • your county
  • Ag Extension
  • your PSU ID
  • the call handler/auto-attendant phone number

Once the request is submitted it will be assigned to someone on their team for provisioning/programming to complete the work.