Wildlife and Fisheries Science
This major provides an integrated program of study for undergraduate students interested primarily in conservation and management of wildlife and fish species and their environments.
Why major in Wildlife and Fisheries Science?
You may choose this major if you want to:
- manage wildlife and fish species
- learn more about human impacts on fish, wildlife, and their habitats
- have a career that combines indoor and outdoor activities
Career Opportunities for Graduates
The number of job openings in the agricultural industry annually exceeds the number of available qualified graduates.
A variety of career choices are available to you:
- Fisheries biologist
- Natural resources management
- Wildlife biologist
- Wildlife habitat research
- Wildlife rehabilitation
- Zoo management
Visit the Wildlife and Fisheries Science Major website for course requirements, opportunities, and more information.