In the Media: Job Outlook for Ag Sciences Students
According to the USDA, between 2010 and 2015, more jobs will be available in agricultural and food systems, renewable energy, and the environment than qualified graduates to fill them.
December 2, 2013Penn State junior Kenzie Brancato had a revelation of sorts when she interned with Ainsworth Pet Nutrition last year.
November 25, 2013Alexandra Lukasiewicz got an up-close look at the oceans' mysteries while she studied abroad in Bonaire.
November 22, 2013Find out what one senior plans to do before graduation.
November 22, 2013Frank shares his journey through Ag Sciences.
November 18, 2013Here's a glimpse of the vibrant tradition of blood donation at Penn State.
Choose From 17 Majors
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural and Extension Education
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Science
- Biological Engineering
- BioRenewable Systems
- Community, Environment, and Development
- Environmental Resource Management
- Food Science
- Forest Ecosystem Management
- Immunology and Infectious Disease
- Landscape Contracting
- Plant Sciences
- Turfgrass Science
- Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences
- Wildlife and Fisheries Science