Spring 2015 Commencement
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)May 10, 2015, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
WhereBryce Jordan Center
Add to calendariCal
Instructions for Graduates
- Graduates must arrive at Gate B of the Bryce Jordan Center between 2:30-3:00 p.m. Enter the arena floor via portal 15 and sit in your department/major section on the floor.
- Graduates must be in academic regalia (cap and gown) or the uniform of one of the U.S. Armed Forces. Academic regalia can be purchased at either the Penn State Bookstore (HUB) or the Student Bookstore (downtown).
- To cross the stage, graduates must bring their name card with them. Name cards are mailed to their home addresses in April.
- No tickets are required for your guests to attend the commencement ceremony.
In April, detailed information will be sent to all the graduates at their home addresses and in Penn State emails.
Spring Graduation Ag Alumni Social
The College of Agricultural Sciences and the Ag Alumni Society invite you and your guests to a special graduation social prior to commencement, from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 10. Learn more and register online.
- Visit the Penn State Commencement website for more information