Sarah Chinn Kalser Faculty Research Assistance Endowment
Only one submission per academic unit.
One faculty member per academic department whose research program has experienced a temporary lapse in funding, either due to extramural funding cycles or to a change in research focus.
$5,400 anticipated for 2017/2018 fiscal year.
- Proposal should explain the following:
- Potential significance of the research that would be continued by this funding
- Expected use of funds (funds may not be used for faculty supplemental salary)
- Past funding, publication, and student involvement history
- Prospects for continuing funding
- Current and pending grants
- Please note that these funds will need to be expended by May 31, 2018 to allow for clearing the budget by June 30. Any remaining funds will revert to the Office for Research and will be used per donor guidelines.
- Unit Leaders will submit a unified pdf for one faculty member to Research and Graduate Education via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00PM Monday, May 15, 2017.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education with consultation from appropriate department heads or faculty members as needed.