Research Innovators Award
All College of Agricultural Sciences faculty, staff, or technical service employees.
$3,000 total (taxable) for fiscal year 2016/2017.
- Letter of nomination, including a summary statement of the innovative research and commercialization contributions made by the nominee(s).
- Evidence of research commercialization could include the development of intellectual properties, technology disclosures, patent applications, patents, Techcelerator program, start-up company, licenses, industry partners, SBIR, etc.
- The nominee’s curriculum vitae (2 page maximum).
- Single or group nominations will be accepted (award will be split).
- Individuals nominating should send a unified pdf, containing all required components, to the Office of Research and Graduate Education via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00PM Monday, March 6, 2017.
- The recipient will be invited to present their commercialization experience at the College of Agricultural Sciences Entrepreneurship and Innovation Board meeting.
An award committee will be appointed by the Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Education to select the recipient. The selection criteria will be based on commercialization experience conducted at Penn State.