Save the Date - PA Agronomic Education Conference - Register Today!
Save the date for the annual conference of the Pennsylvania Agronomic Education Society on January 21-22, 2016 at the Penn Stater Conference Center in State College, PA.
The Conference Planning Committee is hard at work developing two days of sessions and speakers who will provide up-to-date information and research for Pennsylvania's agronomic industry.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
- Lou Moore - Economic Update
- Glen Buckley, NPK Fertilizer Advisory Service - Fertilizer Update and Purchasing Strategies
- Maryann Frazier, Penn State University - Bee Research
- Andrew Fisher, Syngenta - Fungicide Yield Benefits
- Charlie White, Penn State Extension - Do You Need a Soil Health Test?
- Dr. Bill Lamont, Penn State University - Vegetable Production
- Kyle Imhoff, Penn State University - Weather Update
- Dr. Jim Camberato, Purdue University - Late Season Nutrient Requirements for High Yielding Corn/Soybeans
- Craig Fenstermacher, New Leader Equipment - Spreader Calibration and Fertilizer Material Selection
- Dwight Lingenfelter - Weed Science Update
Please be sure to check back for registration materials or contact Amy Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the information be sent to you when available.
Thank you for your support of the Society and the Conference!
Thank you to our 2016 PA Agronomic Education Conference Sponsors!
Contact Amy Bradford at email@example.com or 717-651-5920.