Move an Email Message to a Calendar Appointment
- Click, hold and drag the email you want to turn into a calendar appoint to the Calendar on the To Do Bar
- You can drag it to the specific date
- A calendar appointment will open. The subject line will be filled in. You can change that to be more meaningful. The text of the original email message will be in the appointment notes. All you need to do is set the exact start and end times
- Click Save and Close
Now, what if you wanted to invite a colleague to this meeting so that it would appear on their calendar?
- Click Invite Attendees
- In the To: prompt, type the person’s name or the email address
- Click Send This message will arrive in the person’s email Inbox. They have the choice to Accept, Make Tentative, or Reject the appointment.