Install Save as PDF or XPS add-in for Office 2007 from County Office
Install Save as PDF or XPS add-in
- Close any open Office 2007 applications.
- Open your county share drive (ie: Z drive).
- Double Click the Computer Resources folder.
- Double Click the Install folder.
Double Click the PDFmaker shortcut.
Note: The installation should only take a few moments and the box will simply disappear. After the box has disappeared, to verify that the installation has completed.
- Go to Start, All Programs, Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- Select the Office button (upper left hand corner), go to Save As (don't click).
- In the selection box to the right, you should now see "PDF or XPS".
- Release the mouse or click Cancel if you chose PDF or XPS.
Note: To download the Add-in directly from Microsoft, click 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS add-in .