Empty TEMP folders in Windows 7
Note: These steps are written for College Enterprise (EN) Computers with Windows 7. To see a Windows XP version of these steps, please click here: How To Empty TEMP folders in Windows XP
- Close all open applications.
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search programs and files box, enter Disk Cleanup and press Enter.
- Locate Disk Cleanup in the list and double-click to open. Wait for the window to open.
- Select (check) these choices.
- Downloaded Program Files
- Temporary Internet Files
- Offline webpages
- Recycle Bin
- Temporary files
- Click OK. Click Delete Files.
- The window will close when done.