Create an Out of Office Response in Outlook Web App
This How To describes how to set the automatic reply (Out of Office) message via Outlook Web App or OWA.
- Logon to http://email.ag.psu.edu.
Note: If you need assistance logging in, see How To Access Outlook Web App.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click Options and choose See All Options.
- Click Organize E-mail.
- Click Automatic Replies.
- Click the Send automatic replies radio button.
- Configure the automatic reply (Out of Office) message or messages to suit your needs.
Note: You have several options available to you. choose. Scroll down to see them all. You can send replies during a given time period. You can also customize the reply for those people "inside my organization" e.g. people with Ag Exchange email accounts as well as "outside my organization" e.g. everyone else.
- Click Save in the lower right when done.
- In the upper right, click Mail to switch back to the OWA mailbox.