Can't See All Outlook Messages in the Inbox
- In Outlook, select the Inbox.
- To the right of the word Inbox, do you see a message called (Filter Applied)? See image below.
- If you do, keep going with Step 4. If you don't see this message, please submit a Help Request to Ag IT Support.
- From the View menu choose Current View and verify that the Messages view is selected.
- Click the Customize Current View option at the bottom.
- Click Filter.
- Click Clear All.
- Click OK.
Note: This should remove the "Filter" and you should be able to see all the messages again.
Note: If the Messages view was NOT selected, select it and see if all the message appear. If not, continue with the steps below.