Plan An Event
Or if you simply want to reduce the burden and staff time involved in managing the overwhelming details of event planning...
...the Office of conferences and Short Courses can help you do all of this and more. The office is designed to be an important resource for faculty and staff in the College of Ag Sciences by:
- Providing conference planning, program support, and registration services
- Offering a variety of services at affordable prices to meet all of your conference planning needs
- Utilizing a team of conference planners who have over 25 years of combined event planning experience and who are committed to helping you deliver a successful program
- Consistently improving and expanding marketing contact lists to increase outreach to new and different audiences
CVENT, the online event management and registration system, is used exclusively by the Office of Conferences and Short Courses. CVENT helps make programs more successful by:
- Simplifying and automating the registration process
- Creating a professional and standardized image and Web presence for the program
- Increasing registration through personalized, targeted electronic communication
- Managing and processing online credit card payments
- Reporting up-to-date conference information such as, income status, registration counts, survey questions, and e-mail history.
Let our experienced team of program planners put the pieces together to make your event successful.