- Process consultation
- Editing and proofreading
- Layout and design
- Consultation on University standards
- Development and planning for Web-based publications
- Printer contracting
Extension Publication Production Process Overview
1) The author must complete the Extension Peer Review process and forward materials to the appropriate Extension Program Leader (go to https://agsci.psu.edu/intranet/extension/peer-review).
2) The author must complete the brief online Project Request Form at http://agsci.psu.edu/communications/atlas-product-request.
3) Ag Communications and Marketing will contact the author to discuss project details and set up a production schedule.
4) Ag Communications and Marketing will send the author a Project Approval Form to sign and forward to the Extension Program Leader for approval and signature.
5) The author should send an unformatted Word document and any supporting graphics or photos to the Ag Communications and Marketing editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6) Ag Communications and Marketing will coordinate copyediting, design, photography, illustration, proofreading, and printing. Authors will be provided proofs to review and approve throughout the production process.