Involves the planning and production of educational and promotional materials of print and the Web.
- Process consultation
- Editing and proofreading
- Layout and design
- Consultation on University standards
- Development and planning for Web-based publications
- Printer contracting
Extension Publication Production Process Overview
- The author must complete the Extension Peer Review process and forward materials to the appropriate Extension Program Leader.
- The author must complete the brief online Project Request Form.
- Ag Communications and Marketing will contact the author to discuss project details and set up a production schedule.
- Ag Communications and Marketing will send the author a Project Approval Form to sign and forward to the Extension Program Leader for approval and signature.
- The author should send an unformatted Word document and any supporting graphics or photos to the Ag Communications and Marketing editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ag Communications and Marketing will coordinate copyediting, design, photography, illustration, proofreading, and printing. Authors will be provided proofs to review and approve throughout the production process.