Share

Penn State Creamery Milk Bottle Collection

Posted: June 25, 2011

Located in the lobby of the Food Science Building, this is the most complete set of Penn State Creamery milk bottles. The collection dates back to 1904 and was donated by Darwin Braund '56 Dairy Science.

Read more about the collection from Thomas Palchak, the Creamery Manager on page 5 of the Food Science Digest .