The Administrative Services unit performs a variety of financial services for the College of Agricultural Sciences.
- perform a wide variety of accounting, budget, audit and cash control functions associated with College funding
- handle position management and financial reporting responsibilities
- assist the College Financial Officer with administering all aspects of University fiscal policy and procedures
- provide leadership and training in the implementation of new financial systems
- assume responsibility for other administrative tasks in support of College Operations
Main Office: 814-863-0307